Monday 6 March 2017

REVIEW - Winning Streak by Alice Ward

The Book
Release Date: 5 March 2017
Goodreads Link

Fake Girlfriend... Fake Fiancée... Real Altar

I have two passions in life — baseball and women.

But in four years, I’ll be forced to take over my family's billion-dollar company, and they expect me to start acting like it. That means I’ll have to bring home a woman. Any woman.

What I didn’t count on was being blindsided by freckles, sunshine, and an ass so fine it makes me harder than my baseball bat.

Before I know it, Eliana Anderson goes from fake girlfriend, to fake fiancée, to an altar that’s all too real... I don’t even know how it happened. And all just to make my family happy!

She came into my world like a wrecking ball, but now I want to make her my home run.

I just never expected the virtual bomb that was about to go off and shatter our entire world.

*** This is a full-length STANDALONE fake marriage romance novel with an HEA and NO CLIFFHANGER, which is also book four in my bestselling series, The Beasts of Baseball. ALL THREE other standalone novels of the series are also included in this copy as BONUSES for a limited time, so you can read the WHOLE SERIES when you one-click this book TODAY! ***

My Opinion  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is the fourth book in the series and the second book by this author that i have read and it can be read as a stand alone story.

We met Kane a little in the previous book when he comforted Katrina when she needed it, however here we see so many more sides of him.

Eliana like Kane grew up in money, however her mother is of the narcissistic type and is always putting her daughter down.  Eliana is a sweet woman who has a love of animals and gets under Kane's skin from the moment he meets her.

Serious issues are mentioned in this book, just like the previous book and it is heart warming at how all the characters and supporting characters react and come together to help.

Both very quickly find their lives spinning out of control with their initial meeting, however in a good way.  Both are good natured and do seem to compliment each other well.

I can't wait to see who is next in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment