Monday 24 April 2017

REVIEW - The List by Alice Ward

The Book
Release Date: 24 April 2017
Goodreads Link

We love the chase, thrive on the hunt, but hate the entanglement. So we created The List.

The List - a top secret database of New York’s hottest women. As one of four entrepreneur billionaires who devised it, I live by its rules.

The formula is simple. If any of us sleeps with a girl, we are obligated to add her name, address, and kinks to The List. When another one of us has an urge for a certain type of woman, we simply pull up the list, make a selection, and find our prey.

It sounds like fun, doesn’t it? Well, for years it has been.

But now something’s different.

Riley Carson is different. The soft brunette has woken a part of me I didn’t know existed, a part of me that could be dangerous.

I don’t do girlfriends, but for the first time in my life, I’ve met a woman I don’t want to put on The List. A woman I want to keep to myself.

I have new desires. New cravings. New problems, like betrayal, or even worse, exposure.

Our wealth and reputations are on the line. A scandal would ruin us all.

Riley Carson may very well be our downfall... mine, most of all.


My Opinion  3 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

There were big parts of this book that i liked, but there were parts that just did not feel right to me.

Xavier for instance took far too long to work out what he was doing wrong and to make the changes required.  He also had self-rightousness to him that wasn't for me.

Riley gave into him too easily and when she did develop a backbone it was all of a sudden and completely different to the woman she was. 

The story is fast paced and has some good supporting characters along with some characters that you can get behind and hate.  

Not sure if i will read this book again.

No comments:

Post a Comment