Saturday 8 April 2017

REVIEW - Somewhere Only We Know by Jessie Evans

The Book
Release Date: 5 April 2017
Goodreads Link

Wanted: One fresh start. Must include LOTS of wine, and maybe, just maybe, one old flame…

The last time I was in St. Helena, I made a pact with the sexiest man alive, at least as far as twenty-two year old me was concerned. If in five years Cash Donaldson and I hadn’t met our perfect matches, we would meet on April Fool’s Day and give love a second chance.

But we were young, the promise was made in the heat of the moment, and I’m perfectly okay with Cash not showing up at our secret hideout come April 1st.

Or so I tell myself…

But when I run into my old flame on my first day back in town, I’m thrilled. So thrilled that I pounce on him like a maniac and kiss him senseless first, and realize he has completely forgotten about our bargain only after I’ve made a fool of myself.

***

I admit it, I forgot about the deal I made with Sadie. 

I could make excuses, but none of them would be valid. Because I meant every word of that promise five years ago, and now that I’m older and wiser I realize I never should have let her go.

Now that Sadie’s back in my sights, I’m not giving up on our second chance without a fight. I’ll show her that I still know how to make her smile, make her laugh, and make her melt every time we touch.

I’m in it to win the girl, but there’s a chance I’ll end up alone, wishing she were here with me in the place that only we know.

My Opinion  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

I absolutely love this author.


Cash and Sadie really were perfect for each other and i just could not help myself from turning page after page after page.  To be honest, i was disappointed when it finished as i just wanted to read more.  It was a brilliant story.


Its sweet, its flirty and just what you come to expect from Jessie.  In other words a book that will leave you feeling happy and sorry that it had to end.


Second chances can mean getting happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment