Wednesday 26 July 2017

REVIEW - Touch Me Doctor: A Fake Marriage Romance by Aria Ford

The Book
Release Date: 14 July 2017
Goodreads Link

My daughter’s babysitter just asked me to take her virginity - and it’s screwing with my head. 

The reasons I can’t f*ck Jessica: 
She’s my employee. 
She’s a virgin. 
She’s twenty one. 
I will only want more and more. 

Saving lives for a living is what I do. 
But running a medical practice and being a single dad means my life is chaotic. 
I needed a babysitter – and I got so much more than I bargained for. 
I want her so f***ing bad, but I’ll have to keep my d*ck in my pants. 

Maybe there’s a reason we met. 
I’m seeking funding to research a cure that will change lives. 
And the head of the philanthropic organization will only support married couples. 

Taking Jessica’s virginity is a bad idea – but faking a marriage isn’t. I just hope I’ve got the self-restraint to pull this off. 

**This is a full-length, standalone Fake Marriage & Virgin Romance. No cheating or cliffhangers. HEA guaranteed. Bonus content included!

My Review  3 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This novella was ok, but the insta lust between a 22 year old virgin and her boss, who we never actually get an age for just did not feel real.

Everything happened really fast, and the ending itself just was not believable.  Forgiveness that quick just does not happen after something like that.

It certainly did not fell like something special or something that i would be reading again.

No comments:

Post a Comment