Sunday 13 August 2017

REVIEW - Duty Bound (The Protectors #1) by Noelle Adams & Samantha Chase

The Book
Release Date: 8 April 2014
Goodreads Link

I used to think I could be a hero, but one deadly night destroyed that delusion. So I’ve come home defeated. My military career, my best friend, my purpose—all of it is lost.

What I find is her.

She’s my best friend’s sister, and she’s everything I shouldn’t want. She’s on a hopeless quest for answers about her brother’s death, but those are secrets that can never come to light. She’s always been a fighter, and she desperately wants the truth.

I desperately want her.

Someone is trying to kill her now, and she won’t let me keep her safe. I have to do it anyway, even if she doesn’t trust me, even if she hates me for it. A man protects what’s precious to him, whether or not he can ever claim her for his own. So she becomes my purpose.

I’ll become a hero for her.

My Review  3 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This book took me a good few days to read when normally i can read a book in a day.  It didn't really grab me so i made the unusual decision for me to read another book in between.

Levi was ok, but should have manned up a little earlier and admitted his feeling and Harper was just too damn stubborn to see past her own nose.

Leviis at least persistent in his want to protect Harper even if it means pushing her away, but luckily for him she comes around to see him for what he is doing.

A decent book, but not one i would pick back up right away to re-read.

No comments:

Post a Comment